02 What type of information do we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
03 How do we collect information
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
04 Why do collect such personal information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
05 How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors’ personal information?
Our company’s website is hosted with SiteGround.com, which provides us with a WordPress platform that allows us to build our content and sell our products & services to you. Your data will be stored in the databases that are part of this WordPress application suite. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by SiteGround.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
06 How do we communicate with you as site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account or the services that you have purchased from us through our website, to troubleshoot problems with your account or any aftercare related to the purchase of any service, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our terms and conditions published through our website, applicable laws of the land, and any agreement that we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
07 Usage of cookies and other tracking tools on our website
Our company’s website is hosted with SiteGround.com, which provides us with a WordPress platform that allows us to build our content and sell our products & services to you.
- To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
- To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site)
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of SiteGround’s platform and our web application.
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
We recommend that you, as an user of our website, know the following about cookies:
- Basic information about cookies. A lot of such information is available on the Internet, for example All about cookies.
- The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
08 How can you, as our website visitor, withdraw your consent for collection of personal information
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: De Keyserlei, 58-60 19, Antwerpen, 2018 Belgium.
10 Our contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information that we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: De Keyserlei, 58-60 19, Antwerpen, 2018 Belgium.